Things I really like about them:
- They have a 2 inch platform and a 6 inch heel. See I said Killer.
- They have rounded toes, rather than pointy ones.
- They have not one, but three straps at the ankles to keep them on well. This is the best bit about them as I have narrow ankles and heels so need all the support I can get to keep shoes on my feet.
- They are made of a shiny black patent material. Yummy.
Are you sure you've been good enough?
Oh ok then....
Aren't they to die for? If you like the whole Gothic/fetish vibe they have going on that is. And I my well die wearing them as I've never tried to wear platforms before, never been able to wear stilettos before and have never tried to wear 6 inch heels before. But these look fun. So I'm going to try.
Oh and these will put me at 6ft tall. And I can only imagine what they'll do for my already incredibly long legs. Really excited to try them on. Hope I don't have to send them back.



No comments:
Post a Comment